Lemon Thyme Turkey Tenderloin
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons coconut aminos
- 2 tablespoons minced thyme
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 large turkey tenderloin
- In a large bowl, whisk the first 5 ingredients (lemon juice through salt and pepper). In a large ziplock bag, place the turkey and pour the lemon mixture over the top. Seal bag and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Heat grill to medium-high heat.
- Place turkey on the grill and cover. Cook for 15 minutes on each side, until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
- Allow turkey to rest then slice and serve warm.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed green beans and faux-tay-toes (steam cauliflower till tender; drain; mash with cultured ghee, salt and pepper to taste until you get a mashed potatoes texture. NUTRITION: 186 Calories; 8g Fat; 25g Protein; 2g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 74mg Cholesterol; 70mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain (Starch); 3 1/2 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 0 Fruit.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!