Grilled Ginger and Garlic Chicken
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons ginger freshly grated
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 limes juiced
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, add all ingredients (chicken through pepper) and marinate in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- On an indoor grill over medium high heat grill chicken 5 to 6 minutes per side until cooked through.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Sauteed zucchini and baked russet potatoes. VEGETARIAN: Use non-breaded faux chicken patties instead of chicken breasts. GLUTEN FREE: Make sure soy sauce is gluten free. NUTRITION: 444 Calories; 5g Fat; 88g Protein; 7g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 219mg Cholesterol; 647mg Sodium. Exchanges: 12 Lean Meat; 1/2 Vegetable; 0 Fat
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!