Grilled Artichoke and Salmon Pouches
- 4 medium fillets salmon
- 3 cups artichoke hearts chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon rosemary chopped
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons leeks chopped
- Heat grill to medium heat.
- In 4 large aluminum foil sheets, place the fish and the artichokes.
- In a small bowl, whisk the remaining ingredients (olive oil through leeks) and drizzle over the fish and artichokes. Place an additional large sheet of foil over the fish and seal the open edges tight.
- Place the pouches on the grill and cook for 10 to 15 minutes, until fish flakes easily with a fork and vegetables are tender. Serve warm.
SERVING SUGGESTION: A big tossed salad with Leanne’s basic vinaigrette. (In a large bowl toss together torn lettuce (not iceberg-no nutrition) and salad veggies of your choice. In a small bowl, whisk together 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar, 1 clove pressed garlic and a pinch of dried basil and oregano; drizzle dressing over salad.) NUTRITION: 258 Calories; 11g Fat; 27g Protein; 15g Carbohydrate; 7g Dietary Fiber; 59mg Cholesterol; 196mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain (Starch); 3 Lean Meat; 2 1/2 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 1 1/2 Fat.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!