Greek Artichoke and Chicken Stir Fry
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken thighs cubed
- 1/2 cup low sodium chicken stock or use bone broth
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 cups marinated artichoke hearts chopped
- 1 cup greek olives pitted, chopped
- 2 large ribs celery chopped
- 4 cups baby spinach
- 2 tablespoons ground cumin
- 1 large lemon zest and juice
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat the oil.
- To the skillet, add the garlic, onion and chicken.
- Stir and cook for 5 minutes, then add the remaining ingredients (chicken stock through mint).
- Reduce heat to low and cook for 15 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are tender.
- Serve warm.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!