Buttermilk Herb Fish
- 4 large firm fleshed white fish fillets fresh or frozen
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 tablespoon chopped dill
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1 large clove garlic minced
- 4 cups Bibb lettuce
- Preheat oven to 375-degrees.
- In a large baking dish, place the fish filets. Season fish with olive oil, salt and pepper. Place fish in the oven and bake for 20 minutes, until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the next 5 ingredients (buttermilk through garlic) until smooth.
- Place fish on a bed of lettuce leaves and drizzle sauce over the top. Serve warm.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed green beans. GLUTEN FREE: No changes necessary. NUTRITION: 144 Calories; 4g Fat; 21g Protein; 4g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 49mg Cholesterol; 82mg Sodium. Exchanges: 2 1/2 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 0 Non-Fat Milk; 1/2 Fat.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!