Thai Salmon Curry
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon red curry paste
- 1 small onion chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 4 cups cauliflower florets
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 can unsweetened full fat coconut milk
- 1 medium lime zest and juice
- 1 tablespoon coconut aminos
- 1 teaspoon gluten free fish sauce
- 1 pound sockeye salmon cubed
- 4 cups baby kale
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- In a large skillet, heat the coconut oil over medium-high heat. Stir in the curry paste, chopped onion and garlic. Cook until soft and then add in the cauliflower and cook 1-2 minutes longer. Season the mixture with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add in the coconut milk into the skillet along with the lime zest, juice, coconutaminos and fish sauce. Cook to a simmer and once the sauce starts to thicken add in the salmon and baby kale, about 30 minutes in. Cook the salmon until it flakes easily with a fork. Remove the mixture from the heat.
- To serve top the curry with the freshly chopped cilantro.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!