Thai Peanut Grilled Pork Chops
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon coconut aminos
- 4 large bone-in pork chops
- 4 cups spring mix lettuce
- 1 large lemon sliced into wedges
- In a large bowl, mix the first 7 ingredients (honey through lime juice).
- In a large resalable bag, place the pork chops. Pour marinade over the pork and seal bag. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Heat grill to high heat. Place pork on the grill and close lid. Reduce heat to medium-high and cook for 10 minutes on each side, until pork reaches an internal temperature of 145-degrees. Remove pork from grill.
- Serve pork over a bed of lettuce and squirt with lemon juice. Serve warm.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Faux-tay-toes (steam cauliflower till tender; drain; mash with butter, cream cheese and salt and pepper to taste till you get a mashed potatoes texture). GLUTEN FREE: No changes necessary. NUTRITION: 328 Calories; 18g Fat (48.2% calories from fat); 27g Protein; 15g Carbohydrate; 6g Dietary Fiber; 59mg Cholesterol; 340mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain (Starch); 3 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 1 1/2 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!