Tangy Herb London Broil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon dried sage
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1/2 cup coconut aminos
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 2-pound London broil
- In a medium bowl, mix the first 8 ingredients (garlic through salt and pepper).
- In a large re-sealable bag, place the London broil and the contents of the bowl. Seal bag and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Heat grill to medium high heat.
- Place meat on the and cook for 5 minutes on each side, until meat reaches desired level of doneness.
- Allow meat to cool, then slice and serve warm.
SERVING SUGGESTION: A big spinach salad tossed with Leanne’s Basic Vinaigrette. NUTRITION: 178 Calories; 14g Fat (68.7% calories from fat); 10g Protein; 3g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 40mg Cholesterol; 131mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain (Starch); 1 1/2 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 2 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!