Sundried Tomato and Brussels Sprout Bake
- 8 medium boneless skinless chicken thighs
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 8.5-oz. jar sun-dried tomatoes in olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 3/4 pound Brussels sprouts trimmed and halved
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large baking dish, place the chicken thighs. Season the thighs on all sides with salt and pepper. Pour over the sundried tomatoes and oil. Toss in the garlic, dried basil and Brussels sprouts. Flip the chicken thighs and Brussels sprouts to coat on all sides.
- Cover the baking dish with foil and bake in the oven for 25 minutes. Remove the foil and continue to bake for an additional 15 minutes, or until the chicken reaches 170-180 degrees.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for 5-10 minutes before serving.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!