Slow Cooked Beef Curry
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 pounds skirt steak cubed
- 2 cups chopped cauliflower florets
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes halved
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 3 cups low sodium beef broth or use bone broth
- 4 cups shredded purple cabbage
- 4 cups spinach
- Heat coconut oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Season the cubed steak with salt and pepper to taste and add to the skillet. Cook 4-5 minutes until browned on all sides, stirring occasionally.
- In a crock cooker, place the steak and cauliflower through cabbage. Cover the crock with the lid and cook on LOW for 4-5 hours, or until the steak and veggies are tender and cooked through. Stir in the spinach and then continue to cook for 20 minutes more. Serve hot.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!