Sautéed Artichokes with Pistachio Baked Fish
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 2 cups chopped artichoke hearts
- 1 cup black olives pitted
- 3 cups chopped cauliflower florets
- 4 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 2 small lemons juiced
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 4 medium Mahi Mahi fillets
- 1 cup pistachios chopped
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat. Cook the artichokes, olives, cauliflower, onions and lemon juice. Season the mixture with salt and pepper and cook for 10-12 minutes. While cooking place fish in a baking dish and top with the pistachios. Remove from the heat and pour over the fish. Bake the fish in the oven for 20 to 25 minutes, or until the fish is cooked through and flakes easily with a fork. Serve hot.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!