Oven Roasted Chicken and Cauliflower
- 1 large head cauliflower cut into florets
- 6 medium boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 4 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 large lemon juiced
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl, toss cauliflower, chicken and garlic with coconut oil, salt and pepper to taste, and red pepper flakes. Spread on a foil-lined baking sheet in a single layer and bake until fork tender and lightly browned, about 45 minutes to an hour.
- Season the mixture with red wine vinegar, lemon juice, fresh thyme and salt and pepper to taste. Serve right away.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!