Orange Shrimp Stir-Fry with Avocado
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 cups chopped cauliflower florets blanched
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon grated orange zest
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 1 1/2 pounds shrimp peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Stevia to taste
- 2 medium avocado peeled, pitted and sliced
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. To the skillet, add the remaining ingredients EXCEPT avocado and stir. Cook for 10 to 15 minutes, until the shrimp are cooked through and vegetables are tender. Serve warm topped with avocado..
Serving Suggestion: Big Salad tossed with Leanne’s Basic Vinaigrette (1 head lettuce (any kind but not iceberg), torn, Salad veggies of choice, 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar, 1 garlic clove, pressed, Dried basil, to taste, Dried oregano, to taste: Directions- In a large bowl, toss together torn lettuce and salad veggies of your choice. In a small bowl, whisk together extra virgin olive oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic and a pinch of dried basil and oregano; drizzle dressing over salad.)
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!