Maple Ginger Pork Tenderloin
- 1 pork tenderloin 2-pound
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons grated fresh ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon arrowroot
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons coconut aminos
- In a large crock cooker, place the pork.
- In a large bowl, whisk the remaining ingredients. Pour sauce over the pork and cover. Cook for 6 to 8 hours, until pork reaches an internal temperature of 145 degrees. Slice and serve warm.
SERVING SUGGESTION: A big spinach salad tossed with Leanne’s Basic Vinaigrette. NUTRITION: 196 Calories; 4g Fat (18.9% calories from fat); 26g Protein; 14g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 74mg Cholesterol; 130mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain (Starch); 3 1/2 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 0 Fat; 1/2 Other Carbohydrates
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!