Italian Beef Meatloaf
- 1 1/2 pounds extra lean ground beef
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 cup minced broccoli
- 3 tablespoons chopped Italian parsley
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1/2 cup almond flour or almond meal
- 1/2 cup grated carrot
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 cup no sugar added ketchup
- 1/4 cup chopped red onions
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl mix the first 10 ingredients (beef through salt and pepper).
- Oil a large loaf pan with coconut oil and press beef mixture into pan. Bake for 30 minutes then pour ketchup and red onion on top. Bake for 20 more minutes, until meatloaf is no longer pink in the center and firm. Slice and serve warm.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!