Cream of Chicken and Kale Soup
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken thighs cubed
- 2 cups low sodium chicken broth or use bone broth
- 2 14-oz. cans unsweetened full fat coconut milk
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 large carrot chopped
- 4 cups chopped kale
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- In a large pot over medium heat, add all the ingredients and stir well to combine. Cook for 40 to 50 minutes, until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are tender. The soup will start to thicken and bubble. Serve the soup warm.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!