Citrus-Ginger Sliced Flank Steak Salad
- 4 8-oz. flank steaks
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 2 large limes juiced and zested
- Stevia to taste
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 6 cups baby arugula
- 1/4 cup cilantro chopped
- 1 cup tomato chopped
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 4 tablespoons avocado oil
- 2 tablespoons coconut aminos
- *Do Ahead Tip: Marinate the steaks.In a large resealable bag, place steaks and the next 6 ingredients (olive oil through garlic). Mix well and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Heat grill to medium-high heat.
- Place steaks on grill, discard marinade, and cook for 7 minutes on each side, until steak reaches desired level of doneness. Allow steak to cool, then slice.
- In a large bowl, mix the steak with the arugula, cilantro and tomato.
- In a small bowl, whisk the remaining ingredients and season with salt and pepper to taste. Pour the dressing over the salad, toss and serve.
Serving Suggestion: N/A
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!