Chicken Salad with Creamy Garlic-Basil Dressing
- 6 cups chopped kale (or use baby kale)
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/3 small red onion sliced
- 1 medium cucumber sliced
- 3 large boneless skinless chicken breasts grilled and sliced
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup full fat coconut milk
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- Stevia to taste
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil
- In a large bowl, massage the kale with the olive oil and lemon juice until tender. Add in the red onion through chicken and then season with salt and pepper to taste.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients, (season with salt and pepper to taste), and then pour over the salad, toss and serve.
Serving Suggestion: N/A
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!