Beef and Cauliflower Curry
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 pound strip steak sliced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 large leek chopped
- 1 large head cauliflower cut into florets
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 14-oz. can full fat coconut milk
- 1 1/2 cups low sodium beef broth or use bone broth
- 1 tablespoon garam masala
- 1 tablespoon turmeric
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat coconut oil. To the oil, add the steak, garlic and leek and cook for 5 minutes, until steak is brown.
- To the steak mixture, add the cauliflower.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the remaining ingredients and pour over the steak mixture. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes, until steak reaches desired level of doneness and cauliflower is tender. Serve warm.
Serving Suggestion: Big Salad tossed with Leanne’s Basic Vinaigrette (1 head lettuce (any kind but not iceberg), torn, Salad veggies of choice, 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar, 1 garlic clove, pressed, Dried basil, to taste, Dried oregano, to taste: Directions- In a large bowl, toss together torn lettuce and salad veggies of your choice. In a small bowl, whisk together extra virgin olive oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic and a pinch of dried basil and oregano; drizzle dressing over salad.)
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!