Turkey and Sun Dried Tomato Cauliflower
- 1 large boneless skinless turkey breast
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 large head cauliflower cut into florets
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- 1/3 cup chopped sun dried tomatoes
- Heat grill to medium heat. Preheat oven to 375-degrees.
- Rub turkey breast with olive oil and salt and pepper. To the grill, place the turkey and close lid. Cook for 10 minutes on each side, until the center of the turkey is no longer pink.
- Remove turkey from grill and allow to cool. Once turkey had cooled, cut into bite sized pieces.
- In a large baking dish, place the cauliflower, garlic and sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste. Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 15 minutes, until cauliflower is very tender.
- In a blender, blend the cauliflower and garlic mixture with the remaining ingredients, until smooth.
- Serve turkey with a side of cauliflower mash.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed green beans. GLUTEN FREE: No changes necessary. NUTRITION: 417 Calories; 4g Fat; 85g Protein; 5g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 213mg Cholesterol; 269mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain (Starch); 10 Lean Meat; 1/2 Vegetable; 0 Non-Fat Milk; 1/2 Fat.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!