Sesame Lime Crab Salad
- 4 6-oz. cans chunk crab meat drained
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red onion minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoons coconut aminos
- 1/4 cup carrots shredded
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 4 cups spring lettuce leaves
- In a large bowl, mix the first 8 ingredients (crab through salt and pepper).
- On individual plates, evenly distribute the lettuce. Scoop the crab salad onto the lettuce and serve.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed broccoli spears and Faux-Tay-Toes (steam cauliflower till tender; drain; mash with grass fed butter, salt and pepper till you get a mashed potatoes texture. NUTRITION: 216 Calories; 9g Fat (39.4% calories from fat); 29g Protein; 3g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 120mg Cholesterol; 463mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain (Starch); 4 Lean Meat; 1/2 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 1 1/2 Fat.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!