Salmon with Fennel Salad
- 4 large sockeye salmon fillets
- 1 teaspoon coriander seeds
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 medium red onion sliced
- 1 medium green bell pepper sliced
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 3 cups thinly sliced fennel
- Rub the salmon fillets with coriander seeds, lime juice, salt and pepper. Melt the coconut oil in a large skillet over high heat.
- Add salmon filets and sear for 3 to 4 minutes per side or until they flake easily with a fork.
- In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients (onion through fennel). Serve each filet with a side of the fennel salad.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!