Salmon and Avocado BLT Wilted Salad
- 6 slices bacon
- 1 large avocado peeled, pitted and cubed
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 large red onion chopped
- 1/2 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 4 salmon fillets 6-ounce
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 6 cups baby kale
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- Stevia to taste
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- In a large skillet, heat to medium heat and cook bacon. Cook until to your desired crispiness and set aside, on top of a plate lined with paper towels.
- In a large bowl, toss the avocado through tomatoes and set aside.
- On a large cutting board, season salmon with lime, sea salt and pepper. Place the salmon in the same heated skillet as the bacon was cooked in and cook for about 2 to 4 minutes on each side or until it is cooked to the desired doneness. Set aside and keep warm and toss the kale into the skillet until it wilts, add into the bowl with the tomatoes.
- In a medium bowl whisk together the garlic through the extra virgin olive oil and pour over the salad. Toss and top with crumbled bacon and the salmon fillets. Serve right away
Serving Suggestion: N/A
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!