Herby Beef and Vegetable Soup
- 1 large onion chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 pound beef stew meat cut into 1/4-inch cubes
- 5 cups low sodium beef broth or use bone broth
- 1 medium carrot peeled and chopped
- 2 medium stalks celery chopped
- 2 cups small cauliflower florets
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme
- Place all ingredients (onion through thyme) in a large crock cooker; stir well to blend.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 5 to 6 hours or until vegetables are tender and the beef is falling apart.
- Serve warm.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!