- 4 8-inch low carb pita bread pockets
- 2 cups chopped deli ham
- 2 cups deli coleslaw
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh sage
- 1 tablespoon dried tomatoes
- Cut the pita in half. Open the halves and arrange the turkey, coleslaw, fresh sage and dried tomatoes inside.
- Makes 4 generous servings.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed broccoli. GLUTEN FREE: Make sure pita bread is gluten free. NUTRITION: 227 Calories; 11g Fat (42.4% calories from fat); 19g Protein; 14g Carbohydrate; 5g Dietary Fiber; 43mg Cholesterol; 1254mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain (Starch); 2 Lean Meat; 1 Fat; 1/2 Other Carbohydrates.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!