Ginger Pork Tenderloin
- 1 pork tenderloin 2-pound
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons grated fresh ginger
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon arrowroot
- 1/2 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons coconut aminos
- In a large crock cooker, place the pork.
- In a large bowl, whisk the remaining ingredients. Pour sauce over the pork and cover. Cook for 6 to 8 hours, until pork reaches an internal temperature of 145 degrees. Slice and serve warm.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed asparagus and faux-tay-toes (steam cauliflower till tender; drain; mash with ghee, salt and pepper to taste till you get a mashed potatoes texture. NUTRITION: 304 Calories; 8g Fat (24.3% calories from fat); 49g Protein; 6g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 148mg Cholesterol; 185mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain (Starch); 7 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 0 Fat.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!