Garlic Rosemary Cashew Chicken
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 cups steamed broccoli florets
- 1/4 cup chopped cashews
- In a medium bowl, combine first 8 ingredients (rosemary through garlic); rub mixture into all sides of the chicken breasts then place it in a large zipper-topped plastic bag; refrigerate for 2 to 4 hours.
- Preheat indoor grill pan. Place chicken on the grill pan.
- Cover and cook for 5 minutes per side or until the chicken is no longer pink in the center, and cooked through.
- Remove the chicken from the grill pan, cover with foil wrap and allow it to rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
- Serve sliced chicken breasts with broccoli and top with cashews.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!