Creamy Cauliflower and Brussels and Pork Stir-Fry
- 1 pound pork cubed
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 3 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 cup full fat coconut milk
- 1 large head cauliflower cut into florets
- 2 cups halved Brussels sprouts
- In a large bowl, add the pork. Coat well with salt, pepper, and olive oil.
- In a large skillet, over medium-high heat, add the pork and cook for 5 to 7 minutes or until the pork is cooked through. Remove the pork and allow to cool.
- Reduce heat to medium-low, and add garlic and add remaining ingredients (parsley through Brussels sprouts) and mix well. Let simmer for 20 to 25 minutes, until vegetables are tender. To the vegetable mixture, add the pork, toss and serve.
Serving Suggestion: N/A
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!