Chicken and Artichoke Stir Fry
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken thighs chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 small green bell pepper sliced
- 2 cups chopped artichoke hearts
- 1 large carrot chopped
- 3 tablespoons coconut aminos
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat coconut oil. To the oil, add the chicken, garlic and salt and pepper. Cook for 10 minutes, until chicken is brown.
- To the skillet, add the remaining ingredients (bell pepper through coconut aminos) and cook for 10 minutes, until vegetables are tender. Serve warm.
SERVING SUGGESTION: A big salad tossed with Leanne’s basic vinaigrette. (In a large bowl, toss together torn lettuce (not iceberg-no nutrition) and salad veggies of your choice. In a small bowl, whisk together 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar, 1 clove pressed garlic and a pinch of dried basil and oregano; drizzle dressing over salad.) NUTRITION: 220 Calories; 8g Fat (31.9% calories from fat); 26g Protein; 14g Carbohydrate; 6g Dietary Fiber; 95mg Cholesterol; 193mg Sodium. Exchanges: 2 1/2 Vegetable; 1/2 Fat.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!