Broccoli Sesame Chicken Stir-Fry
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 6 green onions chopped
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 large boneless skinless chicken breast halves cut into strips
- 1/2 cup low sodium chicken broth or use homemade
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 teaspoons coconut aminos
- Melt the coconut oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add first 5 ingredients (garlic through chicken); cook and stir for 5 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients (broth through coco aminos). Reduce skillet heat to low and cook for 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and broccoli florets are tender-crisp.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Serve over Cauli-Rice (process cauliflower in a blender or food processor until it resembles grains of rice; steam “rice” till tender; drain; salt and pepper to taste then fluff with a fork). Add steamed baby carrots and snow peas on the side. NUTRITION: 228 Calories; 10g Fat (37.6% calories from fat); 31g Protein; 5g Carbohydrate; 2g Dietary Fiber; 68mg Cholesterol; 161mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain (Starch); 4 Lean Meat; 1 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 1 1/2 Fat.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!