Barbecue London Broil
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup low sodium beef broth
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 2-pound London broil
- In a medium bowl, mix the first 7 ingredients (Worcestershire sauce through salt and pepper).
- In a large re-sealable bag, place the London broil and the contents of the bowl. Seal bag and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Heat grill to high heat.
- Place meat on the grill and cook for 5 minutes on each side, until meat reaches desired level of doneness. Allow meat to cool, then slice and serve warm.
SERVING SUGGESTION: A salad of mixed baby greens tossed with sliced strawberries and your choice of dressing (watch carb count). GLUTEN FREE: Make sure that the Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, tomato sauce, broth and spices are all gluten free. NUTRITION: 197 Calories; 14g Fat (63.1% calories from fat); 12g Protein; 6g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 40mg Cholesterol; 693mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain (Starch); 1 1/2 Lean Meat; ½ Vegetable; 2 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!