Arugula and Shallot Shrimp Salad
- 4 cups arugula
- 1/4 cup chopped shallot
- 2 small mandarin oranges peeled and segmented
- 2 cups cooked and chopped shrimp
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- In a large bowl, mix the first 4 ingredients (arugula through shrimp).
- In a small bowl, whisk the remaining ingredients (apple cider vinegar through lime juice) and pour over the salad. Toss salad and serve.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed green beans. NUTRITION: 286 Calories; 15g Fat (46.7% calories from fat); 26g Protein; 13g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 231mg Cholesterol; 272mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain (Starch); 3 1/2 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 1/2 Fruit; 2 1/2 Fat; 1/2 Other Carbohydrates.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!