Winter Blackberry Pork Chops
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 4 medium pork chops
- 1 cup frozen blackberries
- 3/4 cup low sodium chicken broth or bone broth divided
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried sage
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Heat the oil in a large skillet with a tight-fitting lid over medium-high heat; add pork chops and brown on all sides.
- Add berries and saute for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add half of the chicken broth; reduce heat, cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Combine remaining broth with remaining ingredients and add to skillet; cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until sauce reduces and thickens naturally.
- Serve hot.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!