- 1 1/2 pounds boneless pork chops
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce or use coconut aminos
- 1 tablespoon Asian fish sauce make sure gluten free
- 1 large lime juiced
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- Stevia to taste
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 pound asparagus spears blanched and chopped
- 2 large avocado peeled, pitted and chopped
- On a outdoor grill or an indoor grill pan, grill pork, seasoned well with salt and pepper, over medium high heat 5 to 6 minutes per side until cooked through. Slice thinly.
- In a large bowl, add soy sauce, fish sauce, lime juice, ginger, stevia, vinegar, basil, sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste, asparagus, avocado and toss to combine. Top with pork chops and serve.
Serving Suggestion: Simple arugula salad--add fresh blueberries, pine nuts or slivered almonds and vinaigrette.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!