Smokey Garlic London Broil
- 1 2-pound London broil
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 large onion sliced
- 1/2 cup low sodium beef broth or use homemade
- Rub seasonings (salt and pepper through cumin) into the surface of the London broil.
- On the bottom of a large crock cooker, arrange sliced onion and beef broth; place London broil on top.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours or until beef is fork-tender.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Serve sliced beef topped with slow cooker juices. Add Faux-Tay-Toes (steam cauliflower till tender; drain; mash with ghee, salt and pepper to taste until you get a mashed potatoes texture) and a salad tossed with Leanne’s Basic Vinaigrette. NUTRITION: 608 Calories; 48g Fat (71.4% calories from fat); 38g Protein; 5g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 139mg Cholesterol; 150mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain (Starch); 5 1/2 Lean Meat; ½ Vegetable; 6 1/2 Fat.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!