Quick Avocado and Chicken
- 2 large vine-ripened tomatoes thickly sliced
- 3 avocados pitted and thinly sliced lengthwise
- 1/2 pound chicken breasts roasted and sliced
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 bunch green onions chopped
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- On each dinner plate, place 2 tomato slices; cover generously with avocado slices then top with about 1/3 cup of cooked chicken.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper and sprinkle with chopped green onion.
- In a small bowl whisk together, vinegar and olive oil; blend until smooth.
- Serve over tomatoes.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!