Pork Chops with Creamy Rosemary Mushrooms
- 4 large boneless pork chops
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil melted
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cups sliced wild mushrooms or use button mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 6 cups baby kale
- 1/2 cup full fat coconut milk
- 1 large lemon juiced
- 1 medium leek chopped
- Heat grill to medium high heat.
- Brush the pork chops with the melted coconut oil and season with salt and pepper and smashed garlic to taste.
- Place the pork chops on the grill and cook for 5 to 7 minutes per side, or until cooked through and tender. Slice and set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat. Cook the remaining ingredients until tender and top with the sliced pork.
- Serve hot.
Serving Suggestion: Coleslaw (Shredded cabbage and carrot with salt and pepper to taste, lime juice and extra virgin olive oil. Also, a bit of stevia can be added for sweetness.)
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!