Pork Chop Stroganoff
- 4 large bone-in pork chops
- 1 cup chopped mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon ghee melted
- 1 14-oz. can coconut cream
- 1/2 cup low sodium chicken broth or use homemade
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons arrowroot
- 2 tablespoons coconut aminos
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- In a large crock cooker, place pork chops and mushrooms.
- In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients (ghee through rosemary); blend well then pour mixture over the pork chops and mushrooms.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 5 to 8 hours or until the internal temperature of the pork reaches 145 degrees. Serve warm.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Serve creamy sauce over Faux-Tay-Toes (steam cauliflower till tender; drain; mash with ghee, salt and pepper to taste till you get a mashed potatoes texture). Add steamed broccoli spears on the side. NUTRITION: 502 Calories; 39g Fat (68.9% calories from fat); 27g Protein; 13g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 82mg Cholesterol; 134mg Sodium. Exchanges: 1/2 Grain (Starch); 3 1/2 Lean Meat; 1/2 Vegetable; 6 Fat.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!