Pico De Gallo Shredded Chicken
- 6 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 2 14-oz cans diced tomatoes
- 1 medium red onion chopped
- 2 cloves garlic pressed
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- In a large slow cooker, place all ingredients; stir well to combine.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours or until chicken is fork-tender.
- Shred chicken with 2 forks and blend into slow cooker juices and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!