Jalapeno Orange Shrimp
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 small onion chopped
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 medium jalapeno seeded and minced
- 1 medium orange segments
- 1 1/2 pounds wild caught shrimp peeled and deveined
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 large head cauliflower florets chopped and steamed
- Heat the coconut oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat.
- Add onion, garlic, ginger and jalapeno; cook until onion is translucent.
- Add orange segments; stir.
- Add shrimp, salt and pepper and cook for 5 to 8 minutes or until shrimp turns pink.
- Garnish with fresh cilantro and serve over cauliflower.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!