Grilled Spicy Pork with Cabbage Slaw
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 pounds pork tenderloin
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 3 cups cabbage shredded
- 3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup grated fresh Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- In a large bowl, add olive oil, pork, garlic cloves, cumin and sea salt the freshly ground pepper to taste. Marinate in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- On an outdoor or indoor grill heat olive oil over medium high heat and grill pork 7 to 8 minutes per side until cooked through. Remove and thinly slice pork.
- In a medium bowl, add cabbage, rice wine vinegar, olive oil and sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste. Stir to combine. Top with cheese. Serve pork with slaw.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Sautéed zucchini and yellow squash. VEGETARIAN: Use tofu instead of pork tenderloin. GLUTEN FREE: Make sure rice wine vinegar is gluten free. NUTRITION: 358 Calories; 22g Fat; 37g Protein; 4g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 106mg Cholesterol; 144mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain (Starch); 4 1/2 Lean Meat; 1/2 Vegetable; 2 1/2 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!