Grilled Rosemary Lemon Fish
- 4 medium pieces firm white fish fresh or frozen
- 2 large lemons thinly sliced
- 4 sprigs rosemary
- 2 medium yellow squash thinly sliced
- 1 medium onion thinly sliced
- 1 8-oz. package grape tomatoes
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat grill to 350 degrees. Cut 4 (18x18) pieces of heavy-duty tin foil.
- Lay a piece of fish on each piece tin foil. Layer lemon pieces on fish followed by a sprig of rosemary.
- Continue to layer the next three ingredients (yellow squash through grape tomatoes). Sprinkle with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper and drizzle olive oil over all ingredients.
- Fold 2 edges of tin foil together. Crimp all along the fold. Fold and crimp the other 2 sides until each is a closed and secure package.
- Place each package in the middle rack of grill. Close lid and grill for 12-14 minutes, checking to see if fish is done and flakey. Remove and serve warm.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Cauli-rice (process cauliflower in a blender or food processor until it resembles grains of rice; steam “rice” till tender; drain; season with salt and pepper and fluff with a fork). GLUTEN FREE: No changes necessary. NUTRITION: 348 Calories; 16g Fat (40.3% calories from fat); 43g Protein; 10g Carbohydrate; 3g Dietary Fiber; 99mg Cholesterol; 129mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain (Starch); 5 1/2 Lean Meat; 1 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 3 Fat.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!