Grilled Marinated Pork Chops
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic chopped
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh sage
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 4 medium bone-in pork chops
- Mix the first 4 ingredients (olive oil through salt and pepper) in a large bowl and add pork chops. Toss chops to completely cover with marinade. Cover and refrigerate for 45 minutes.
- Set grill to medium heat. Place pork chops onto middle rack. Grill 10 minutes on each side or until they are 145 degrees in the center.
- Serve warm.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Braised kale. GLUTEN FREE: No changes necessary. NUTRITION: 263 Calories; 18g Fat (63.4% calories from fat); 23g Protein; trace Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 74mg Cholesterol; 59mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain (Starch); 3 1/2 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 1 1/2 Fat.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!