Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad
- 1 1/2 teaspoons anchovy paste
- 1 clove garlic minced
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon zest
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 6 cups chopped Romaine lettuce
- 1 pound chicken grilled, cubed
- 1 cup halved grape tomatoes
- In a medium bowl, mix first eight ingredients to make the dressing. Set aside.
- Toss romaine and chicken together in a large bowl. Pour dressing mixture over and toss together with large spoons.
- Toss in the grape tomatoes and serve.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Steamed (lengthwise halved) Brussels sprouts tossed with butter, salt, pepper and ground nutmeg to taste). GLUTEN FREE: Make sure that the anchovy paste, mustard and Worcestershire sauce are all gluten free. NUTRITION: 235 Calories; 15g Fat; 19g Protein; 6g Carbohydrate; 2g Dietary Fiber; 78mg Cholesterol; 203mg Sodium. Exchanges: 2 1/2 Lean Meat; 1/2 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 1 1/2 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!