Greek Chicken Chopped Salad
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 large onion chopped
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs cubed
- 1 cup chopped Greek olives pitted
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- pinch red pepper flakes
- 1 cup chopped marinated artichoke hearts
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh basil
- 2 medium cucumbers sliced
- 1 cup halved grape tomatoes
- 5 cups baby spinach
- In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat. Cook the garlic and onion until soft. Add in the chicken through artichoke hearts and cook until the chicken is cooked through. Set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the extra virgin olive oil through the basil. Toss the remaining ingredients in the dressing and then top with the chicken mixture to serve.
Serving Suggestion: N/A
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!