Ginger Chicken Cabbage Salad
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken thighs chopped
- 3 cups shredded cabbage
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons honey
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- Melt the coconut oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add chopped chicken; cook for 10 minutes or until cooked through. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- In a large bowl, toss together chicken, cabbage and green onion.
- In a small bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients (coconut amino through garlic); pour mixture over salad then toss.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Along with steamed broccoli. NUTRITION: 191 Calories; 8g Fat (37.2% calories from fat); 23g Protein; 8g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 95mg Cholesterol; 117mg Sodium. Exchanges: 1/2 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 1/2 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!