Garlic Cumin Pork
- 2 cloves garlic peeled
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 3/4 cup low sodium beef broth or use bone broth
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 2 pounds pork tenderloin cut into 4 medallions
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- Prepare sauce, in a food processor or blender, combine all ingredients EXCEPT pork and broccoli; process until smooth and then set aside.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a roasting pan, place the pork, broccoli and sauce.
- Roast in the oven for 25 minutes and then check to see if cooked through.
- Once the pork is cooked through remove from the oven and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!