Dijon Fish and Spinach
- 4 medium white fish fillets
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ghee
- 1 cup low sodium chicken broth or use bone broth
- 3 teaspoons minced fresh ginger
- 3 teaspoons Dijon-style mustard
- 3 teaspoons grainy mustard
- 2 medium shallots minced
- 6 cups baby spinach
- Dust fish lightly with flour and season with salt and pepper to taste. Melt ghee in a skillet over medium heat; sauté fish until brown, about 2 to 3 minutes per side; remove from skillet and keep warm.
- Pour broth into the skillet, bring to a boil and scrape up all of the browned bits from the bottom of the pan. Add ginger and cook, stirring frequently, for 2 minutes. Stir in mustards and shallots; season with salt and pepper and spoon sauce over fish and spinach and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!