Curried Turkey Mushroom Stir Fry
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1/4 cup chopped scallions
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 3 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1 cup chopped endive
- In a large skillet over medium heat, add the coconut oil. To the skillet, add the next 7 ingredients (turkey through curry) and stir. Cook for 10 minutes, until turkey is cooked through.
- To the skillet, add the endive and stir. Cook for 5 minutes until endive is slightly tender. Serve warm.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Cauli-Rice(Process cauliflower in a blender or food processor until it resembles grains of rice; steam “rice” till tender; drain; salt and pepper to taste and fluff with a fork.) NUTRITION: 219 Calories; 13g Fat; 21g Protein; 4g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 90mg Cholesterol; 113mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain (Starch); 2 1/2 Lean Meat; 1/2 Vegetable; 1 Fat.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!