Chili Spiced Pork Tenderloin
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 1/2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 pounds pork tenderloins
- 3 tablespoons grape seed oil
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- In a bowl mix together the chili powder, brown sugar, smoked paprika, ground cinnamon and salt and pepper.
- Rinse and dry off the pork tenderloin and pour the grape seed oil on top. Rub one half of seasoning all over the pork tenderloins then flip over and use the rest of the rub.
- Once the pork is fully coated place on the grill. Cook for 10 minutes and flip over to continue cooking.
- Internal temperature of pork should reach 160 degrees when cooked through.
- Slice and serve warm.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Brown rice and a big spinach salad. VEGETARIAN: Use Sweet potatoes in place of the pork. GLUTEN FREE: Make sure that all the seasonings are gluten free. NUTRITION: 258 Calories; 12g Fat; 32g Protein; 4g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 98mg Cholesterol; 96mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain (Starch); 4 1/2 Lean Meat; 1 1/2 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!